Articles Cosmetic Dentistry
Would You Benefit From Cosmetic Dental Procedures?
We all have an image we want to project… clothing, hair style, exercise, make up, the car we drive, etc. If your smile does not project the crisp, clean, professional, youthful or vigorous image you want, we can perfect your smile with gentle cosmetic dental care.
Here’s a simple test you can do to see how your smile stacks up. It just takes a few minutes and it’s fun.
1. While facing directly into the mirror, just smile normally:
- Do you have crooked teeth?
- Do you have any noticeable spaces between your teeth?
- Are you missing any of your teeth?
- Are your teeth discolored?
- Do you have any chipped, worn or discolored teeth or fillings?
- Are your teeth as bright and white as you’d like?
2. Now, look at your gum tissue
- Do your gums “show” when you smile?
- Are your gums healthy pink, or red and puffy?
3. And notice this…
- Does your smile match the rest of your image?
- What do other people notice about your smile?
- What would you change about your smile if you could?
- When you smile, compared to keeping your lips closed, does it add or detract from your appearance?
Self Test Conclusion
Now that you have had a chance to objectively observe your own smile, while you are looking in a close up mirror, classify your smile into one of these basic categories based on your own general observations.
Clicking on one of the descriptions below will take you to an example of a patient whose teeth were like yours and then you can see how much nicer they look after we fixed their teeth. Then you’ll know what we could do for you. Afterwards we invite you to request a free consultation so we can help you get a great smile too.
Treating Gum Recession
Straightening Teeth Without Braces
Replace Missing Teeth
Replace Old Dental Work
Tooth Colored Fillings
Laser Bonded Fillings
Worn, and Yellow Teeth